Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October 7 2008

Yay!!! Fall is finally here. I love how cool and crisp it is this time of year. This last Friday I got some yard work done, finally. Anyone that has been over to the house has probable heard me complain about our clay soil - I had top soil brought in! I spent all day Friday prepping and spreading the soil into the flower beds. It looks so good. I can't wait to try and grow something next summer! Saturday, the kids and I decorated the house for Halloween. Arjuna and Shay did most of the work and of course Denali tried to help. They painted mini pumpkins, put window hangings up and set out other little trinkets inside and outside the house - they had lots of fun. It sounds like we will be going to get our jack-o-lanterns in two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home